These Cinnamon Blueberry Biscoff Breakfast Cookies are a delicious and nutritious breakfast option! The recipe is super simple and it’s done in just 15 minutes.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup Biscoff Spread
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups (210 grams) all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried blueberries
- Add butter, sugars, and Biscoff to a large bowl. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes. Add egg and vanilla, and continue to beat for 2 more minutes until well combined.
- Whisk together flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda and add to wet ingredients. Beat on low speed until just combined. Add white chocolate and blueberries and stir until just combined.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Keywords: breakfast cookies recipe, easy breakfast recipe, make ahead breakfast, homemade breakfast, easy healthy breakfast, easy breakfast, blueberry cookies