These Cheeseburger Flatbread Melts are incredible. Chewy flatbread topped with hamburger beef, smothered in a savory sauce and loaded with shredded cheddar cheese.
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 pkg dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola or vegetable oil
- 11 oz thin crust pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown and drain ground beef. Add water, vinegar, onion soup mix, ketchup, mustard and garlic. Stir to combine and simmer over low heat.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoon canola oil over medium heat in a large, heavy bottomed skillet. Divide the pizza dough into six equal portions and roll into a round, tortilla-like shape. Fry the dough for one minute on each side or until golden brown and bubbly. Remove to a paper towel to drain.
- Top fried bread with beef mixture and shredded cheese.
Keywords: easy dinner recipe, quick and easy dinner, quick and easy dinner recipe, easy beef recipe, easy ground beef recipe, flatbread recipe, beef recipe, cheeseburger recipe