This Cheese Ravioli with Homemade Tomato Sauce is magnificent! It’s a super simple dinner recipe that will have your family rushing to set the table every time!
- 2 (9-oz) packages fresh ravioli
- 6 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 cups cherry or pear tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fine chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the ravioli according to package directions.
- While the ravioli is cooking, prepare the sauce. In a medium skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Reduce the heat to low, add the tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes begin to soften and burst and the butter turns brown, about 7 minutes. Stir in the basil. Season the sauce with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Serve the brown butter tomato sauce over the freshly cooked ravioli. Sprinkle individual servings with cheese.
Keywords: ravioli recipe, cheese ravioli recipe, ravioli sauce recipe, tomato sauce recipe, tomato sauce recipe for pasta, tomato sauce recipe fresh tomatoes, homemade tomato sauce recipe, homemade tomato sauce, easy homemade tomato sauce, homemade pasta sauce