These Salted Caramel Mocha Cookies are the most addicting cookies I’ve ever had! Stuffed with gooey caramel and filled with mocha flavor & chocolate chunks, then topped with a dash of sea salt! SO yummy!
- 2 sticks (1 cup) salted butter
- 1 1/4 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup caramel bits
- 3/4 cup Nestle Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- Coarse sea salt for sprinkling
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Once the butter starts to foam, begin whisking constantly. When the butter turns brown, fragrant, and you see little brown bits at the bottom of the pan, immediately remove from heat and and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the flour, coffee, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- With an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars until well combined, about 3-5 minutes. Add the egg, yolk, and vanilla until well combined. Add the dry ingredients and mix on low-speed just until combined. Add the caramels and chocolate chunks and stir until just combined.
- Use a medium (1.5 tbsp) cookie scoop to place dough on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes until edges just start to turn golden brown. Sprinkle with sea salt. Cool on a wire rack.
Keywords: caramel in cookies, easy cookies, easy cookies recipe, easy chocolate chip cookies, caramel mocha, salted caramel cookies, homemade cookies recipe, best chocolate chip cookies, best cookies recipe, homemade cookies