- 1 can crescent rolls
- 1 pound mild breakfast sausage
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Brown sausage in skillet, drain excess grease.
- Spread crescent rolls in bottom of 9×13 dish. Top with sausage, then pour eggs over sausage. Generously top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Keywords: breakfast casserole recipes, egg casserole, sausage breakfast casserole, easy breakfast casserole, egg bake recipe, sausage egg casserole, breakfast bake