May 27, 2011

Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Fudge Brownie Bar

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-12

Pin It

On Wednesday, I wondered what would happen if you combined Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies with Oreo Stuffed Brownies.

On Thursday I found out.

And on Friday…

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-09

I had this.

This beautiful, ridiculous, indulgent, outrageous, illegal in 48 states, totally wonderful ultimate layered cookie and brownie treat.

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-10

It is without a doubt, completely and utterly insane.

But I mean that in a good way. Of course.

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-11

These dangerously decadent chocolate chip cookie ‘n brownie bars combine the best of a gooey chocolate chip cookie, warm fudgy brownie, and an extra sweet double stuffed Oreo.

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-01

All you need is a basic chocolate chip cookie recipe (using a little less flour than you normally would), some double stuffed Oreos, a family-sized brownie mix for a 9×13 pan, and some hot fudge chocolate topping for good measure. I like to add a little of this to a store-bought brownie mix for extra fudgy brownies. I’m all about the extras, baby.

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-02

Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil or parchment paper and spray with cooking spray. You don’t have to line it, but it sure makes it easier to get them out!

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-03

Whip up your cookie dough and spread it in the bottom of the pan.

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-04

Cover with Oreos…

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-05

And pour on plenty of fudgy brownie batter.

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-06

Pop this into a 350 degree oven for 45-55 minutes. Just look at those beautiful cookie and brownie layers already showing through.

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-07

Oh, baby. Come to mama.

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-08

Who wants cookies? Who wants Oreos? Who wants brownies??

Ultimate-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie-n-Oreo-Fudge-Brownie-Bar-13

I cut the rest into mini bite-sized squares and packed them up for Kevin to take to work, gotta get these outta my house!

Hope you enjoy this Friday treat, have a fabulous weekend!

Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo

1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips

Oreo
1 pkg Double Stuffed Oreos

Brownie
1 Family Size (9×13) Brownie mix + eggs and oil as called for on the back of the box
1/4 cup hot fudge topping

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13 baking dish with foil or parchment paper. Spray with cooking spray.

2. For the Cookie Dough: Cream the butter and both sugars in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 3-5 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well to thoroughly combine. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt, then slowly incorporate into the mixer until the flour is just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.

3. Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of prepared pan. Top with a layer of Oreos. Mix together brownie mix according to directions, adding an optional 1/4 cup of hot fudge topping to the mix. Pour the brownie batter over the cookie dough and Oreos. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-55 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting. Brownies may still be gooey in the middle when still warm, but will set up perfectly once cooled. Enjoy!!

*Place the pan in the fridge to speed up the cooling process, but plan on at least 2 hours for brownies to cool / set up completely.

*Feel free to use store-bought cookie dough to make this even easier!

Tags: ,

Sharla August 31, 2011 at 6:15 pm

Found these back when I started pinning a month and a half ago, and hadn’t talked myself into gaining 20 lbs by making them until today. They’re currently in the oven now, with about 10 minutes left :) This was my first time using parchment paper, and let me tell you, I want it to be the last time. SO difficult to make stay in the baking dish, so they probably won’t turn out so pretty… but nonetheless, they smell DE-LISH.

Chachi September 2, 2011 at 9:54 pm

I just made these, and they are seriously the best brownies that I’ve ever made!

sara September 3, 2011 at 1:25 pm

WHOA. These look insanely good!!!

Tricia September 6, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Try this

L September 14, 2011 at 5:52 pm

Oh, my goodness!

Nicole September 19, 2011 at 12:28 pm

I made these and was so sad they didn’t turn out. Did you use all of the cookie dough? My brownie mix (Betty Crocker) was still raw in spots. This is the first time I have made something that didn’t turn out as expected.

vikki September 20, 2011 at 5:23 pm

No fair. I have just started in on my second day of hCG and can’t have one for 6 weeks!! These look way too good. I will have to remember to make these when I am finally at my goal weight. Oh no then I will have to start all over again! :-{

Leslie September 20, 2011 at 5:46 pm

my thighs are quivering!

Molly September 21, 2011 at 9:38 pm

oh my goodness! i think my eyes fell right out of my head when I saw your picture. i took a batch into work last week and they were immediately inhaled. i made some caramel sauce to go with them instead of fudge and they were just deadly delicious (www.cakestacks.blogspot.com)! thanks for the idea!

kim September 22, 2011 at 8:58 am

Thank you for the delicious recipe. It was a very easy, yet super delicious dessert. I blogged about it here: http://kcm702.wordpress.com/2011/09/21/hot_fudge/ Thanks again!

Kristin Bolling September 24, 2011 at 10:50 pm

Can you tell me if you think premade cookie dough will also work, just to cut on time?

Jessica November 6, 2011 at 6:53 am

I am wanting to know same thing

Rhonda September 25, 2011 at 4:42 pm

Quick question. Will the cookie dough be over-baked with that cooking time? I know brownies take longer to bake but I’m just wondering about the cookie dough?? Thanks for sharing-can’t wait to try it!!

Juliana September 25, 2011 at 7:31 pm

I just made these for my apartment-mates and they (and I!) LOVED them!!!! I can’t believe haw easy they were to make and how incredibly delicious they were. Thank you for this awesome idea!!

Chris September 25, 2011 at 9:24 pm

tried these last night at a pig roast and they ARE amazing.Yiu need to cut them into small squares.

Emily September 30, 2011 at 9:34 am
Mallory October 1, 2011 at 8:52 pm

These are in the oven and it’s seriously the longest 50 minutes of my life! My hubbs has been bugging me to make this all day after he saw the picture I “pinned” on pinterest!

SO EXCITED for them to come out of the oven!

S October 2, 2011 at 7:20 am

These look so totally amazing! One question- how do you think they would fare as cupcakes? Without liners, I’m outta those, but want to make these that way

charlene sakaguchi October 2, 2011 at 4:07 pm

This is the ULTIMATE!!! I made it for a birthday and we were in Heaven.
Charlene

Jesi Rae October 2, 2011 at 7:59 pm

HI! OMG! this looks TOO DELICIOUS!
i am wondering how it would work with BAKEoFF COOKIES!!!!???

If anyone has tried it or if anyone has ever tried it with bake off cookies… LET ME KNOW PLEASE!

onekproductions@gmail.com

danielle October 2, 2011 at 9:56 pm

omg!! i just saw this on stumble upon…and i just died. it looks amazing! cant wait to try this!!! you guys rock for creating this

Gaby October 3, 2011 at 10:36 pm

HAPPINESS!!
Can’t wait to try it! Thanks for the idea!! :D

Tricia Richner October 4, 2011 at 8:31 pm

Oh Sweet Jesus. Take me now. I don’t know if I could actually eat that – or if once I started I could actually stop.

LisaBisa October 5, 2011 at 8:49 am

Finally found an excuse to make these for my son (snack duty). Baked them last night and cut them up in the morning … of course, I had to sample for breakfast :/ Unbelieveable!
A note for anyone who bakes these is to use a larger pan if you have one. The cooking time given was too short for the thickness of the bars. You can still get the layered effect (and a few more bars) if they are spread out a little thinner. They baked for over an hour to get the center to fully cooked with the suggested size pan. (Ended up throwing out bit of the edge because it overcooked and was like a rock.) Very yummy and will certainly have the wow factor when they are served!

Claire October 7, 2011 at 4:12 pm

oh my gosh, that’s decadence i’ve never heard of before

sheena October 7, 2011 at 8:43 pm

Hi there Amanda
I was going to make this today to have for dessert at a friends tomorrow lunch time?? Do you serve it warm and if so can you heat it up in the microwave or…??? Also we can’t get double stuffed oreos in Australia (not that i can find) do you think that will matter much??
Thanks for your help … can you please email me your reply??
:) Sheena

Ashley October 7, 2011 at 9:46 pm

I made this for choca-holic coworkers bday. EVERYONE loved it! I made an 11×15 pan, and it was nearly gone! (and there arent that many of us!!)

lauren October 10, 2011 at 11:10 pm

Just made these! OMG! Sooo good. So glad I’m packing them up so I can ship them off to friends so I’m not the only one enjoying this amazing-ness!! Thanks so much for the recipe!

Sarah October 12, 2011 at 3:21 pm

I’m drooooolinggggg!

Just wondering, do the oreos get soft or do they stay crunchy?

Joey October 13, 2011 at 4:25 pm

I am making this for my 12 year old’s birthday! Would you bake it and serve it warm? Should I make it like 3 hours before serving? Thanks!!!!!

Candice October 15, 2011 at 1:03 pm

Ok. This is my new “hormone surprise”… That looks so amazing I am near tears right now. This will definitely be made in the VERY near future. You are a baker after my own heart.

teri October 15, 2011 at 2:34 pm

These are amazing… The chocolate chip cookie recipe part is amazing by itself too! These have become a favorite around my house and with those we’ve shared them with!

emily October 16, 2011 at 8:24 pm

im so confused, in your pictures it looks like there are 2 layers of everything, but it says nothing about that in your directions, i wanna make this as a surprise for my crushes birthday on wensday, id really love someones feedback

Emily October 18, 2011 at 11:12 pm

Gosh, I made these for a Game night I hosted saturday. Holly cow. This is deathly. I couldn’t find the oreos (which the store usually has) so I used double stuffed. They came out so amazing, but so dense…holllllyyyyy cow. DELISH!

Kristin Bolling October 19, 2011 at 12:04 pm

I just made two batches of this at the same exact time. My house smells amazing. I was very focused and I rarely mess up a dessert recipe, but for some reason ONE batch appears perfect (haven’t cut into it to see if it’s goopey yet) and ONE batch seems to be a royal dud. The cookie batter “rose” to the surface. I have no idea where the brownie batter when. LOL! It seems like they blended. Should still taste decent. I will test taste it later and repost!!!! I truly hope they both taste remarkable because a lot of ingredients/money went into this. Maybe it didn’t help that my alost 3 year old twins helped me bake. LOL!

stephanie October 22, 2011 at 11:12 pm

I may die of a heart attack but I’m going to try those for sure! Thanks!!!

Katie October 23, 2011 at 10:34 pm

it’s going on my blog tomorrow :)

thanks for the idea!

Karina October 24, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Can I make this without wax paper? I bought everything to make it except that :-(

Jenn October 25, 2011 at 11:15 am

I just made this! Very good. I used my own favourite cookie and fudge brownie recipes.

I would recommend decreasing baking time. I over cooked it at around 45 minutes, I think 35 would have been sufficient and will do that next time.

Whitni October 25, 2011 at 3:30 pm

This recipe has been popping up every time I use stumbleupon and it’s all over pinterest. So I HAD to try it. It’s baking in the oven now. Oh my. The entire house smells like chocolate! Just added your blog to my google reader. Thanks!

Sara Waller October 26, 2011 at 12:01 am

These look seriously amazing! I can’t wait to get back to America to make them.

melesa garrison October 26, 2011 at 2:26 pm

We girls at work were looking at this post and Good Lord, Girl…We are so getting some of these tomorrow ~Delicious piece of heaven~ I can’t wait!

Kertie October 29, 2011 at 10:47 am

I making this as we speek… and well eating some also(; Thanks for the amazing cooking info .

Naomi October 29, 2011 at 4:47 pm

I made these tonight…they were really good double layer brownies but I couldn’t really distinguish between the chocolate chip cookie and the brownie….maybe if I added peanut butter to the cookie layer.
These are like eat one two tops and your done for the night not for kids brownies. They were easy and fun to make and impressive looking….thanks!

Nina October 30, 2011 at 4:38 am

Thank you both for this gorgeous recipe! In some curious state of mind, I took most of the brownies to the office, but after 1 hour all of them were gone…
Instead, lots of mails from my colleagues saying they were awesome. Lucky me, who kept some of these fabulous little things at home! ;o)
Nina

Kami October 30, 2011 at 1:49 pm

I am one of the few people to comment that actually made this recipe. It is absolutely divine! It did need the full 55 minutes in my oven because the mixture is so dense that it just needs extra cooking time even though I did not use the hot fudge. This sucker takes a LOOOOOOng time to cool as well and I would not recommend trying to cut into it until it has fully cooled, or else you will have a crumbly mess on your hands. Thanks so much for this sinful idea!

M.M.DeZigns October 30, 2011 at 6:58 pm

My daughter saw this & we immediately went out to the grocery store… it is in the oven as I type!

Pam H October 30, 2011 at 8:25 pm

Just made this concoction… OMG! It was every bit as awesome as your photos say it is! A few minor adjustments – I only had a bag of peanut butter chips for the cookie dough base, so I used a caramel sauce on top with some whipped cream. It broke up the chocolate a bit (I’m really not a huge chocolate fan) and was just amazing. Thank you so very much! :)

Liz November 2, 2011 at 1:15 pm

can you use cookie mix from a box?

Nicholas November 2, 2011 at 6:13 pm

Now all I need to do is to check for those ingredients! if not, store here I come=)

Jessica November 6, 2011 at 6:45 am

Can you make this using pre-made cookie dough?

Julia November 6, 2011 at 1:37 pm

Are we supposed to prepare the brownie mix as directed on the box before adding it to the pan? With the oil and the eggs? If so, can you add those to the list of ingredients?

Kate November 9, 2011 at 5:27 pm

So excited to make this for my boyfriends Bday! He is gonna LOVE it!! Epic! Instead of making the cookie dough I am just going to buy a roll to save on time. YAY!

Jes November 12, 2011 at 8:24 am

Can you let us know how it turned out with pre-made cookie dough? I want to try this! Thanks!

Gabrielle November 9, 2011 at 5:35 pm

These are in the oven right now! I so can’t wait until they get done, they look delicious in your pictures (:

Kimberly Currieri November 11, 2011 at 5:07 pm

Wow,,,is this sinful or what??? Cant wait to make it

sherri November 12, 2011 at 12:01 pm

A few days ago i was listening to the Rick and Bubba show, someone brought these brownies to the show. everyone was raveing about them. I knew i had to try them! thank you and thanks Rick and Bubba.

kacie November 13, 2011 at 2:54 pm

this looks amazing! I have milk chocolate brownie mix, regular stuffed oreos, and break and bake cookie dough on hand has anyone ever tried it using different ingredients? do you think it would work? i want to make now!!!! thanks so much!

Leslie Albrecht November 14, 2011 at 6:40 pm

I totally wanna make these for a dessert party this weekend. Do you think it would work with snickerdoodle cookie dough on the bottom instead?? Those are my favorite cokies.

Jess @ Sugar High November 14, 2011 at 7:42 pm

I think I’ve died and gone to heaven! These are amazing!!

Janine Ezechiel November 17, 2011 at 2:27 pm

OMFG!!! This looks Amazing!!

Nancy Connors November 18, 2011 at 8:06 pm

Good grief!!! I just went up 3 pants sizes reading the recipe! Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica November 21, 2011 at 3:26 am

This looks so yummy! I will be making these for dessert on Thanksgiving. Thank you for the great idea :)

Melissa November 21, 2011 at 12:43 pm

I made these with a pouch of Betty Crocker cookie dough mix instead of scratch made, and they turned out great. My only problem was that even after cooking for 55 minutes, the areas of brownie batter that were in between the oreos were still raw and liquidy. I cooked them longer and it turned out fine, but by the time the brownie was completely cooked in the middle, it was overcooked around the edges. Still tasted great, but next time I think I would just cook for 55 minutes and not worry about some raw brownie batter.

Lynda McClellan November 22, 2011 at 3:16 pm

I have a question for you but don’t want to post it here. Could you please contact me? Thank you

Eleni November 22, 2011 at 4:38 pm

Just made these for the second time!!! So amazing :)

Elle Topche November 23, 2011 at 10:18 am

Just an FYI – I just made this and it ended up being closer to 65 mins for me because the brownie batter just wouldn’t cook. I suggest setting it for 55 to start and then keep adding 5 mins with testing with a knife in between. Can’t wait to try it!!

Erica November 24, 2011 at 2:23 am

I am making this RIGHT now for Thanksgiving tomorrow :)
I can not wait!!!

Kandy November 28, 2011 at 7:38 am

OMG! I’ve been trying to cut down on sweets but that looks absolutely amazing! I think I just found the inspiration I was missing to drag myself to the kitchen… I found by the way that one of our users just pinned up one of those pictures to her Pinspire collection and I just wanted to check that this was okay with you. Don’t hesitate to get in touch for the link (masterpinspire@gmail.com)

Judy November 29, 2011 at 6:48 pm

My daughter made this for us on Christmas break. Loved loved loved it. HOWEVER, next time we will not use the wax paper.

Veronica November 30, 2011 at 8:33 am

:P Omg!!! Gaining 10 pounds just looking at them!!! Can’t wait to make them!?

Alexes December 2, 2011 at 1:18 am

wow. I NEED to make this. love it!

Laura December 6, 2011 at 2:09 pm

Hi Amanda,
I am in the middle of baking these right now! I’m having a bit of a hard time though…I’ve had them in the oven for 55 minutes and the brownie part is just not cooking!!! I hope I don’t burn the crap out of the other parts by leaving them in longer…

Koren December 8, 2011 at 8:50 pm

I’m on Day 12 of the South Beach diet…after seeing this, I’m not sure I’ll make it to Day 13….fabulous, decadent share….oh my oh my.

rach December 8, 2011 at 10:48 pm

ive had this and u will b in heaven when u try it!!!

Anna December 9, 2011 at 1:27 pm

Just curious….has anyone tried making these using a tube of store bought cookie dough instead of making it from scratch? Wondering if that might save a little time during this busy holiday season.

Harreld December 10, 2011 at 8:40 am

I made these last night (10:30pm) with a 30 oz tube of the refrigerated Pillsbury chocolate chip cookies and they came out FANTASTICALLY! I was short on time and the store bought stuff saved me a bunch of it. I followed all of Amanda’s other directions to the tee and it took about 52 minutes. I let them cool overnight and then I cut them into squares around the Oreos. After that, I cut them into triangles to show off the insides.
I really can’t wait to try them again with the original cookie dough recipe, but I’m going to need a gym membership first!
Amanda, my wife & I are eternally grateful for this sinfully delicious dish. We call it Delilah…we know it’s absolutely no good for us, but it’s just too irresistible.

rgreen December 12, 2011 at 9:26 am

i love this!! I think I would cut some time out and use the ready made frozen cookie dough instead for the bottom!!!

Lauren December 14, 2011 at 3:01 pm

Just add a layer of peanut butter in the middle and I’d be in heaven!!

Christi December 18, 2011 at 6:45 pm

So yummy! This is my second time making tonight! This time I am cooking the first layer of cookies a bit before before adding the brownie top. There was just a bit of the bottom cookie center that came out a little more underdone than the rest (edges get done perfectly) the first time I made (even kept in a little over an hour). It was still gone at our party in 20 minutes! Thanks for sharing!!! Love this!

kaley December 24, 2011 at 8:11 pm

I made these tonight…they were ruined – I’m very disappointed. The wax paper stuck to the bottom/sides of the brownies and wouldn’t peel off; it just shredded and continued to stick. I used Reynolds Wax Paper. Is wax paper single sided? Maybe I used the wrong side of the paper? Was I supposed to take off the paper immediately or let it cool then remove the paper?

Does anyone have any insight as to what the hell went wrong?

Stephanie December 29, 2011 at 6:40 am

I was wondering about that when I was reading through the recipe. I googled & came across http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/346710 – inconclusive, I know. To be safe, I am planning to use parchment paper when I make these this weekend. Question – Did you have a layer of butter between the wax paper and cookie dough layer?

Another option is a decent nonstick pan either buttered or oiled with cooking spray would likely be just as safe. I prefer the lighter colored ones as the darker ones lend to more browning. Hope it works out for you the next time you try!

Cathy December 25, 2011 at 4:52 pm

Amazing!

Mieka December 28, 2011 at 10:36 pm

Amazing!! A friend of mine made these for Christmas and it was the best gift ever!! Delicious!! I can’t stop talking about them.. and so easy to make!!

erin January 1, 2012 at 6:06 pm

Thanks for the amazing idea. I made it and LOVED it! I posted about it here
and linked back to you! Thanks. :) Love, Erin

Nikki Gaylord January 4, 2012 at 2:24 pm

I made this, and let me just say, AMAZING!!!! I didn’t use the wax paper, just sprayed the pan, and it came out just fine! Will definitely make again.

steven January 4, 2012 at 7:38 pm

dayyyum

Sugar January 7, 2012 at 9:53 pm

Just went to HyVee to purchase the Oreos, my husband is pouring the brownie batter over them now! This recipe looks delicious and I hope we are able to go to sleep after our evening treat! Soooo much chocolate! :) Thanks for sharing your creative ideas!

Jessica January 8, 2012 at 10:21 am

I was so excited to try this recipe last night and was extremely disappointed when it didnt turn out and had to throw the whole thing away. I followed the recipe exactly and I never mess up when I bake. Its what I do best. I was so upset bc like I said I was so excited to try this. Not sure what went wrong but the outside edge all the way around got rock hard the cookie layer burned and the inside never cooked. I may try it again one more time and try a different pan next time and turning down the temperature and cook longer hoping it will help.

Amanda January 8, 2012 at 10:56 am

Just made this with my 4 year old. It is simple, with easy preparation and clean up. Waiting for them to cool and I bet they will taste amazing.

Sydny January 9, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Oh my gosh these were awesome! I am getting married and trying to lose weight, but when me and my fiance saw these we had to try, we call them “death of the wedding dress!” lol thanks for the recipe :)

Dahlra Campbell January 9, 2012 at 5:32 pm

Thank you for sharing this, your pictures were great and your hilarious thanks for the laugh.

lori January 10, 2012 at 4:09 pm

this looks really really good but i made it the other night and not sure what happended but the cookie dough on the bottom over cooked because of leaving it in for 45 min and the oreo cookie cream was not left in the cook. this pic doesn’t pretray what it looks like when its done. the cream from the oreo melts and does not stay white, and in order for the brownie to get completely done just seems like not everything cooks evenly and couldn’t taste the oreo at all. might tiry again. it was really really dry!

Cemi January 11, 2012 at 7:32 pm

How long do you think these would stay fresh for?
Say, if I wanted to send them to my girlfriend in New York, from Texas.
It would take 3 days.
Do you think they’ll still be fresh upon arrival?

Laura January 12, 2012 at 10:47 am

Could you please, please give me the weight of everything. How much butter I need etc. Please! I want to make this!

Lauren January 13, 2012 at 11:00 am

the recipe is @ the bottom of all the pictures.

Eva January 13, 2012 at 5:21 am

OH LAWWD

Lauren January 13, 2012 at 10:55 am

oh my goodness.. I finally caved in and made these last night… amazing and the guys at the fire house LOVED them.

Will def be making for parties and meetings!

Thanks for the great recipe!

danielle January 15, 2012 at 2:23 pm

I just baked this recipe. It smells so good. Kids are excited to to have dessert after dinner. Hope it taste as good as it looks. Thanks for recipe.

Pam Hussey January 15, 2012 at 6:52 pm

ohhhh myyyyy goodness!! can’t wait to make these…they look sinfully fantastic!! i really enjoyed your vacation pics, your 4 legged babies pics & all the rest!! thanks for sharing… :o)

Samantha January 16, 2012 at 12:46 pm

This was requested today in place of birthday cake, so it shall be done

Memoria January 16, 2012 at 2:58 pm

I made the brownies, cookie dough, AND fudge topping from scratch. Everything is in the oven as I type. I am on a strict diet, so I won’t be able to eat any of this yummy-looking dessert. I made it for my aunt for her birthday and because I wanted to make it. I love making desserts more than eating them haha. Yeah, I’m weird like that. Thanks for the recipe. I hope it turns out!

Coughing Bean January 17, 2012 at 4:48 am

oh..dear lord..; That’s have to be heaven!!!
I wanna try this, but if I do… I’m going to eat the whole thing by myself…
Maybe I have to throw a party Ö!!!!

Baraka January 18, 2012 at 9:46 pm

I made this and all I can say is…OMG (in my mouth full of food voice)!!!!!!

Loretta January 19, 2012 at 8:23 pm

I was sooooo excited to make this. Went to the store, bought everything…made it, got distracted by the kids & added WAY TO MUCH WATER! Usually not a big deal, except whose the braniac that was out of flour to compensate for the water?! UGHHHH!!!!!! I’m afraid its going to be a big gooey mess!

Comment Pages: « Previous12345...6Next »