A Gorgeous Stainless Steel Double Oven Giveaway (Time’s Up!)
The winner of the LG Stainless Steel Double Oven has been chosen and notified. We are just waiting for them to be officially confirmed, I will announce the winner as soon as I can! :) Thanks so much for participating!
Today, my days are still mixed up from the long weekend, but I’m so glad it’s Friday, and I’m so thrilled to share this giveaway with you! I’ve got a brand new, stainless steel double oven range from LG to give away.
One Kevin & Amanda winner will receive their choice of either a Stainless Steel Electric Double Oven Range ($1699 value) or the Stainless Steel Gas Double Oven Range ($1899 value). Yes, it’s true!
Here’s a look at the Freestanding Stainless Steel Electric Double Oven Range.
- 6.7 cu. ft. Total Oven Capacity
(2.3 cu. ft. / 4.4 cu. ft.)
- Tallest Upper Oven (6″)
- InfraGrillâ„¢ Broiler (Upper Oven)
LG’s first infrared heating element gets your oven to broil temperature more quickly and cuts 30% off your cooking time on common items like hamburgers and chicken breasts. Infrared cooking — which uses the same technology as premium outdoor grills — also allows your food to be juicier than traditional thermal cooking.
- True Convection System (Lower Oven)
— Convection Bake
— Convection Roast
- 5 Radiant Cooktops with Warming Zone
It’s also got a “proof” setting for baking bread, and a “keep warm” setting for holding food warm while everything else gets ready. Love these extra features.
The smooth cooktop on the electric range is durable and super easy to keep clean. So far I’ve only had to use hot water and a dish rag. At first I was worried about scratching a smooth cooktop — I’m shaking my pans around constantly. But this cooktop feels durable and so far there’s not a scratch on it. And I’m in love with this beautiful bright blue interior!
The electric double oven comes in stainless steel as well as black or white — the winner may pick their color. The Gas oven comes in Stainless Steel.
And here’s the Freestanding Stainless Steel Gas Double Oven Range.
- 6.1 cu. ft. Total Oven Capacity
(2.2 cu. ft. / 3.9 cu. ft.)
- Convection Conversion
- Convection Bake
- Convection Roast
- 5 Sealed Gas Cooktop Burners
- Premium Stainless Steel Finish
- Brilliant Blue Interior
- SuperBoilâ„¢ Burner
Spend less time waiting and more time cooking. The powerful Superboilâ„¢ 17,000 BTU Burner brings water and other liquids to a boil quickly.
The winner may pick their choice of gas or electric, and you can visit the links above for more information on each range.
How To Enter:
1. To enter, simply leave me a comment in the comments section of this post. What’s the first thing you’d make in your new oven? Do you have a favorite recipe you’d love to try? Tell me all about it, I love hearing what everyone’s making! :)
2. Please see official rules HERE.
3. Giveaway provided by LG. LG will cover the costs associated with shipping out and installing the oven.
4. Want another chance to win? Picky-Palate.com has another LG Double Oven Range to give away, so go over there and enter too!
5. Contest ends Monday July 11th at 8pm CST. The winner will be chosen randomly by the team at LG and notified by email.